Saturday 17 September 2011

Re-Design!

I'd been meaning to make a few changes to the look of this blog for a while to help breathe some new life into it. I realized, finally, that the whole pale-green-text-on-black was a pain on the eyes. Hopefully now anyone who actually reads this will find it easier to do so.

Watched The Tree of Life last night at UVic's Cinecenta theatre. The film itself was absolutely beautiful, unfortunately the thing that stands out most in my memory of the experience is the bloated gray haired man who was sitting behind me to my right, who constantly grunted, coughed, scratched himself, yawned loudly, and when his discomfort seemed not to be apparent enough to everyone else, hissed "fuuuuck" under his breath. Debating whether or not I should go back and see it again tonight, in hopes of expunging his presence in my mind whenever I think of the movie...